Bloggers Interiors : The artist home in Portland of Christiania Hedlund

Hey Christiana , thank you so much to open your home. You are Artist & Designer in Portland, Oregon. Your work is really nice and fine.
Could you let us more about your favorite color?
I’ve never had one specific color I could call my favorite. I have different colors or color palettes that inspire me for moments of time, seasons, or even years. Recently it’s been light aqua, light cool pink, coral, and light cool greys.

Who are yours favorites Designers, creators or artist ?
My favorite artists are constantly changing as well but lately I’ve been spending a lot of time looking at illustrators for inspiration. I work mostly in watercolor so the best artists in my field generally are those who work in illustration. The artist Miss Take, Harriet Lee-Merrion, and Jeannie Phan are a few. I also really love fine artists like Mamma Andersson, Peter Doig, and Hilma Af Klint. But probably my most long-standing inspiration is from artists like Frida Kahlo and Matisse.

Do you have one piece of furniture would you like to have?
I am always on the look out for vintage kilim rugs and pillows, Eames chairs, natural sheepskin rugs, and anything midcentury with clean lines and nice materials. I’m also am constantly looking for new tropical plants to add to my indoor garden. I’d eventually like to build a vertical garden for my living room.

And one object you could not live without?
Its so hard to choose just one! Probably, my Escoda watercolor brushes.

What blogs, instagram account, web, magazines do you follow?
Instagram accounts: radianthuman_ , petryeleanor, petalplum, julialolarosa, petergeokent
Magazines: juxtapoz, dwell, sunset,

Please, a word to finish?
I just want to say thank you for including me in your blog and happy creating!

Thank you very much for your time! 

For more information about Christiana Hedlund artist : 

 Photos, drawing and paint : Christiana Hedlund
Illustration :ernø

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés